|Job Title:||Senior Platform Test Engineer - UI, Mobile Devices|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Work for one of the best know companies in the world and a high profile brand.
This role offers the opportunity to continually learn and have an eye on the tech coming over the horizon.
Great salary and benefits on offer for a Senior Platform Tester that has experience of automation and manual testing of browsers and mobile devises.
Looking for an enthusiastic approach about modern methods for deployment management and platform delivery, with a pragmatic style and great analytical skills that help identify and solve problems.
You will have a keen sense of architecture, security, resilience and performance that allows you to spot solutions that work and those that don't.
What you will be doing:
- Plan the test approach for any features requiring testing through consultation with wider Test and Scrum team(s).
- Perform Static Testing of User Stories, Requirements, Architecture and System Designs and any relevant delivery artefacts, feeding back any ambiguities and gaps to the relevant owner(s).
- Devise and design structured and prioritised test cases in line with scope of change.
- Application under Test and aligned to acceptance criteria, applying risk assessment where appropriate.
- Define test data requirements to enable execution of test cases and where possible source or create necessary test data.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers and Scrum Masters as part of a Scrum team to raise awareness of and promote test agenda.
- Determine and Perform different levels/phases of testing where required including but not restricted to: Functional Accessibility Testing, Usability Testing, Multi Device Testing, web application Performance and Security testing.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility.
- Automation and manual test experience across the multitude of browsers and Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS).
- Ability to write and execute automated and manual tests (Functional, Non-Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc and Compatibility) to enable defect detection and solution validation.
- Solid and demonstrable experience in lean and agile software delivery and the principles of BDD, TDD and ATDD
- Experience of Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
- Experience in developing and delivering test plans, test scripts, regression packs.
- Experience of test and issue management tools e.g. Jira, RTC, TestRail and Quality Centre.
For finer details on the role contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Performance Test Lead
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SAP HANA / ERP Test Specialist
Location: London, England
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Data Scientist
Location: Remote, Europe
Senior Project Manager(Security Cleared)
Location: Croydon, London