|Job Title:||Senior Platform Test Engineer|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility,
- Plan the test approach for any features requiring testing through consultation with wider Test and Scrum team(s).
- Perform Static Testing of User Stories, Requirements, Architecture and System Designs and any relevant delivery artefacts, feeding back any ambiguities and gaps to the relevant owner(s).
- Devise and design structured and prioritised test cases in line with scope of change
- Application under Test and aligned to acceptance criteria, applying risk assessment where appropriate.
- Define test data requirements to enable execution of test cases and where possible source or create necessary test data.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers and Scrum Masters as part of a Scrum team to raise awareness of and promote test agenda
- Determine and Perform different levels/phases of testing where required including but not restricted to: Functional Accessibility Testing, Usability Testing, Multi Device Testing, web application Performance and Security testing.
- Execute test cases - using automation where possible - to validate quality of features in line with acceptance criteria and test standards.
- Attend and represent Test Team in requisite meets including but not restricted to: Sprint Planning, Stand Ups, 3 Amigos, Release Retrospectives and immediate/wider Test Team Meets.
- Work closely with wider Scrum and Test teams to contribute to continuous process improvement.
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Automation and manual test experience across the multitude of browsers and Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS)
- Ability to write and execute automated and manual tests (Functional, Non-Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc and Compatibility) to enable defect detection and solution validation
- Solid and demonstrable experience in lean and agile software delivery and the principles of BDD, TDD and ATDD
- Experience of Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
- Experience in developing and delivering test plans, test scripts, regression packs
- Experience of test and issue management tools e.g. Jira, RTC, TestRail and Quality Centre
- Good communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to suit the audience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: City of London, London
Radio Planning Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Oracle Apex Developer/Technical Consultant
Senior Quality Assurance Manager (Full-time or Part-time)
Location: Berkshire, England
Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire