|Job Title:||Senior Platform Test Engineer|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility,
- Plan the test approach for any features requiring testing through consultation with wider Test and Scrum team(s).
- Perform Static Testing of User Stories, Requirements, Architecture and System Designs and any relevant delivery artefacts, feeding back any ambiguities and gaps to the relevant owner(s).
- Devise and design structured and prioritised test cases in line with scope of change
- Application under Test and aligned to acceptance criteria, applying risk assessment where appropriate.
- Define test data requirements to enable execution of test cases and where possible source or create necessary test data.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers and Scrum Masters as part of a Scrum team to raise awareness of and promote test agenda
- Determine and Perform different levels/phases of testing where required including but not restricted to: Functional Accessibility Testing, Usability Testing, Multi Device Testing, web application Performance and Security testing.
- Execute test cases - using automation where possible - to validate quality of features in line with acceptance criteria and test standards.
- Attend and represent Test Team in requisite meets including but not restricted to: Sprint Planning, Stand Ups, 3 Amigos, Release Retrospectives and immediate/wider Test Team Meets.
- Work closely with wider Scrum and Test teams to contribute to continuous process improvement.
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Automation and manual test experience across the multitude of browsers and Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS)
- Ability to write and execute automated and manual tests (Functional, Non-Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc and Compatibility) to enable defect detection and solution validation
- Solid and demonstrable experience in lean and agile software delivery and the principles of BDD, TDD and ATDD
- Experience of Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
- Experience in developing and delivering test plans, test scripts, regression packs
- Experience of test and issue management tools e.g. Jira, RTC, TestRail and Quality Centre
- Good communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to suit the audience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Platform Engineer (Azure)
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Location: London, England
Application Platform Manager - Azure, C#, SQL
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Java Test Analyst/Test Engineer/Tester
Test Automation Developer (SDET)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire