|Job Title:||Partner Manager / Vendor Manager (Mobile Telecoms)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Partner Manager (with Mobile Telecoms)
6 Month initial contract
Hybrid working - Office (Reading) & Home (UK)
I am currently recruiting for this new contract opportunity working as a Partner / Vendor Manager on behalf of a leading Mobile Telecoms company. This is a hybrid working role, so you will need to be able to travel to the office (Reading) on a regular basis.
Reporting into the Head of Partner Management your role as Partner Manager will be to manage two key Telecoms partner (who deliver RAN, Transmission and Core services into the client). Prior experience within a similar position for a Mobile Telecoms network company is key for this position.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previously worked as a Partner or Vendor Manager within Mobile Telecoms
- Ability to act as the contract SME
- Has previous experience of supporting delivery of a set of contract outcomes with a value of £5m-£10m pa
- Has relevant technical expertise to be able to objectively review and challenge the Partner SOW and solutions
- Experience of managing a large vendor
You will be focused on delivering excellence, owning the contract and holding parties accountable. You will own and manage the relationship, ensuring delivery and overcoming obstacles.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Talent & Resource Partner
Location: Theale, Berkshire
HR Business Partner
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Early Engagement Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Early Engagement/Demand Project Manager
Location: South East England, England