We are looking for an Oracle Payroll Functional Consultant to work on the Payroll delivery of Oracle Cloud and E-Business Suite projects. The role will involve gathering requirements and designing a payroll solution that will delight our customers. This will consist of documenting and configuring the system before seeing the solution through to delivery through the different testing phases such as UAT and PCT. This is a hands on role where a technical background is desirable.
* Consultant discipline (e.g. time sheeting, expenses, diary, objectives, development plans, knowledge sharing etc.).
* Customer satisfaction, delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality.
* Level of re-use. Follows consulting standards.
* Successful assignment delivery without rework.
* Successful mentoring, quality assurance and management of other consultants within each assignment.
* Evidence of re-use.
* New business generated direct and leverage.
* New IP created and leveraged into sales.
* Evidence of thought leadership examples, speaking and articles.
* Extension business won and new business won.
* Evidence of positioning business consulting offerings.
* Allocation of career owners.
* Assignment and annual performance reviews completed.
* Evidence of successful bids and wins.
* Achievement of objectives.
Contact 07565208419 for a quick chat on the same or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ORACLE FINANCE CONSULTANT - CONTRACT-REMOTE
Location: London, England
Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Service Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester