I am recruiting for a Senior On-site Technician to join my client - a leading IT Services Company, on an ongoing contract basis. This position will be office based 5 days a week and you will be required to work on call (1 in 4).
Role Purpose :
- Provides technical support activities as part of service delivery provision and/or projects deployment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction May be mobile or based on site at a customer building or campus.
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as a noted expert with a wide range of systems or in-depth product knowledge without supervision helping to define and implement technical best practice
- Contributes to the definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.
- Leads technical implementation of small to medium infrastructures and technical designs including producing cost and timescale estimates and identifying risks.
- Establishes working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical and / or management level, to understand the requirements of the customer's business in order to deliver and enhance the service
- Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
. Feedback from customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.
* Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
* Proven track record of problem resolutions.
* Successful solution designs implemented.
* Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
* Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
* Service level requirements met.
* Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
* Problem ownership demonstrated.
* Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
* Successful track record of leading small projects.
* Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
* Successful track record of working with third parties.
* Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
* New business secured and successfully implemented.
* Skills matrix up to date with products / systems/ technologies and techniques.
* Contribution to product forums and working parties.
* Up to date personal learning plan available.
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
If interested, kindly share your CV to have further discussion.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
24 hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Dev/Ops Senior Architect role
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Device Design Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
SAP Consultant/SAP Architect (SAP ABAP)