|Job Title:||Senior On-site Mobile IT Technician|
|Contact Name:||Chris Perry|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Senior On-site Technician
Successful candidates will be required to undergo NVPP3 Police clearance
Candidate to be able to travel around the Hampshire & Berkshire area attending Police site locations covering hours from 0630 - 1400/10 - 1800
1. The installation, testing, implementation or decommissioning and removal of cabling, wiring, equipment, hardware and appropriate software, following plans and instructions and in accordance with agreed standards to maintain continued operation of the Forces desktop estate.
2. The undertaking of routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and / or software to fulfil business requirements and / or maintain continued operation of the Forces desktop estate.
3. Takes ownership for the correction of malfunctions, calling on other experienced colleagues and external resources if required to maintain continued operation of the Forces desktop estate.
4. The documentation of details of all hardware / software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated to maintain the integrity of the Forces estate.
5. Develop and maintain installation procedures and standards to ensure consistency in all aspects of the Forces desktop estate.
6. Ensures a timely response to Incidents and Requests for the support, resolution and management of the Forces Desktop estate.
7. Dealing with urgent needs of the Police force with exceptional customer skills to resolving from 1st Line to 2nd line resolutions.
5. Good understanding of the Force's ICT systems.
6. Must have capability to travel to different locations across both Forces and undertake all assignments in a timely manner. Due to the requirement to work flexibly, unsocial hours and personal safety for lone working; public transport may not be available or suitable at these times. For this reason a full UK driving licence is considered essential. *
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
On-site Field IT Technician
Location: Hampshire, England
ONSITE SENIOR TECHNICIAN - TECH BAR - CONTRACT
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Data & Reporting Analyst - SQL - Mobile Telecoms
IT Engineer - Mandarin speaking/Chinese
Location: London, England
First line support - 24 hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire