|Job Title:||Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 8 months rolling contract, to be based predominately from home (remote working), with ad-hoc travel to London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for advising and helping customers understand and make the most of Microsoft cloud security and compliance features.
- Must be a Security Architect/Consultant with in-depth and SME level Microsoft Cloud Security experience & knowledge.
- The successful applicant will have the following: M365, AZ-500, MS-500, or equivalent.
- The role will involve working with our key customers to ensure their business interests are fully protected, using the latest Microsoft cloud security technology and complementary security controls.
- Excellent client facing experience.
- Must have direct experience of the Microsoft security stack and how it can be properly applied to ensure compliance, protect data and ultimately help keep our customers secure.
- Experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies,
- An experienced security professional with security architecture or consultancy experience, with enterprise level experience.
- Able to own and guide the technical relationship with the customer with specific regard to the security of Microsoft cloud services
- Demonstrate deep & broad knowledge and capability in Microsoft Cloud services
- Specific experience of the deployment and support of security products within the M365 security and compliance stack
- Able to create Microsoft security solutions designs, and technically oversee/lead non-Microsoft security related projects when specialist SMEs are required
- Microsoft cloud certified, with a security specialism (AZ-500, MS-500), or equivalent
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared WAN Project Manager
Location: London, England
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Application Support Engineer (security clearance required)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Project Manager-
Fullstack Developer - C#, .Net core, Azure
Location: Theale, Berkshire