Senior Manager - Customer Experience Management (CEM) & Network Resource Management (NRM)
Permanent opportunity for someone who has experience building / managing teams, a strong data background and the relevant experience laid out below.
- This role will be reporting to the Head of OSS.
- The role is accountable for the capability roadmap for the domain as a whole and ensuring that necessary commercial partnerships/enablers are in place to deliver the roadmap including initial mobilisation of new contracts/initiatives into delivery.
- Defining, maintaining, and delivering the CEM & NRM roadmap to underpin technology, business strategy and outcomes.
- Driving an effective way of working with the Architecture and Solution team and our Partners to enable delivery of the CEM & NRM roadmap
- Develop and manage delivery plans with internal/external stakeholders and partners to ensure contracted outcomes to budget, time and quality are realised
- Delivering customer and business benefits to agreed targets, within approved budgets and ensuring availability of services to our customers.
- Accountable for the OSS CEM & NRM budget planning, management, and execution
- Provide technical leadership to internal and partner teams in managing solution delivery and ensuring solutions meet the business outcomes.
- Ensure the delivery of technical solutions conforms to contractual and technical outcomes and timescales.
- Managing a range of senior stakeholders and internal/external communications.
- Ensuring resource/capability, mobilising delivery of new contracts/initiatives and leading sizeable direct and virtual teams.
- Proven experience of delivering OSS solutions in a multi-partner, complex environment to high availability standards while leading direct and virtual teams of solution architects.
- Proven evidence of excellent stakeholder management and building relationships to the senior management levels.
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams, providing decision making and problem-solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical delivery direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities, and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
- Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
- Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
- In depth understanding of OSS CEM & NRM Solutions
- Knowledge of Lean and Agile delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of ITIL or similar frameworks for delivery into Operational environments.
- Accomplished in aligning team objectives and executing deliveries in a large-scale virtual team
- SDLC (software development life cycle), Roadmaps, stakeholder management, complex solution delivery and excellent all around customer focus
- Mobile operator background ideally, will consider other telecoms industries.
Is this a people manager role? Yes
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
OSS Senior Manager - CEM & NRM - Telecoms
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Bid Manager (Security Clearance Required)
Senior Data Scientist
Location: Remote, Europe
Senior Project Manager(Security Cleared)
Location: Croydon, London
Communications Specialist - External
Location: Berkshire, England