|Job Title:||Senior Legal Counsel (Marketing, Media & Procurement)|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Senior Legal Counsel - Marketing, Media & Procurement
This role is working for a well-known Berkshire based Communications company. They are currently seeking a Senior Legal Counsel to join their highly experienced team on a permanent basis to work within their Marketing, Media & Procurement areas.
- Advising on various commercial arrangements related to the company's distribution channel including supply chain and partner contracts with associated legal and regulatory requirements, resolving issues and developing policy
- Working closely with the business teams to deliver new products and services
- Provide contract drafting and negotiation support to the Marketing and Media legal team and Procurement team on a variety of contracts focusing on delivering innovative solutions to assist development of the brand
- Supporting all aspects (including contractual, customer facing, regulatory and dispute management) of the premium rated services offering.
- Typically 5-7 years' PQE and qualification at a top-tier law firm in the UK.
- Proven contract drafting and negotiation skills to deliver business focused outcomes.
- Successful track record of advising a consumer facing organisation on commercial matters.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills - able to communicate with, and influence people at all levels (both internally and externally) in a clear, succinct and persuasive way.
- An approachable and friendly attitude, excellent organisational skills and the ability to use own initiative.
- The ability to cope under pressure and switch between different tasks.
- Adaptable, flexible and a team player able to manage own workload and to contribute effectively to team initiatives.
Nice to Have:
- Prior UK in-house experience in a telecoms or communications company
- Prior experience in the financial services sector, particularly in relation to financial services regulation.
- Dispute resolution background.
- Familiar with mobile, internet, telecoms products and technology.
- Experience of working with regulators
- Experience of PRS regulation.
If you have the rqeuired skills and expeirence and would like to be considered for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Legal Counsel (In-House)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Legal Counsel - In-House - Commercial Property / Real Estate
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Mandarin Speaking IT Senior Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire