Senior Legal Counsel
The Marketing, Media and Intellectual Property Legal (MMI) team is the legal engine room supporting fast moving Marketing and Digital functions. The MMI team works closely to support the Digital team which is on a journey of unprecedented growth, investment and diversification, powered by digital platforms, disruptive propositions and customer data.
Looking for a talented, versatile and experienced Senior Lawyer to work on the broad range of commercial Marketing and Digital deals. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically minded contracts lawyer to work on a range of deals. You could be crunching customer data flows with a global marketing platform, managing the metrics of a digital agency, and working on IP licenses with a video streaming channel or agreeing revenue terms. This is a great opportunity to drive new deals, building strong relationships both across the industry. You'll be working on ground-breaking customer propositions, developing best practice and new ways of tackling customer challenges.
Skills & Experience:
- Happy to work independently, including on complex projects.
- You'll need the ability to view situations from a commercial or wider business perspective (analysing risks and opportunities), consider the deal in the context of the business strategy and deliver the best possible outcomes in a timely manner.
- You will be comfortable presenting to and influencing senior leadership and you'll become an influential part of the business.
- The role would suit an experienced contract lawyer with exposure to tech, data, e-commerce, telco or marketing sectors, ready to help drive ambitious digital strategy into the future.
- You'll need to be comfortable working with senior stakeholders across the business, with a collaborative but challenging mentality.
- You will gain significant exposure to leadership and your influence will extend beyond a mere legal remit, to providing strategic advice and input to drive better outcomes for the business and customers.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.