|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer - Telco|
|Salary:||€450 - €470 per day|
|Duration:||6 months rollin|
|Contact Name:||Richard Roberts|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Senior Java Developer
6 months rolling contract
Swords/home based during COVID
Solid industry experience using Java based technologies and good software development skills across all stages of the software development life cycle. Being technically rounded, skills ranging from core design and development to implementation and post implementation support combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills facing off to the customer.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Integration Technical Leadership and Guidance.
- Lead teams of up to 5 developers.
- Develop high quality software components to meet client requirements participating in large and small development teams using traditional and agile delivery techniques.
- Implementing change requests to existing systems taking ownership of the full end-to-end delivery process.
- Delivery of high quality software to test and support of test cycles
- Delivery of high quality software to production environment
- Lead and participate in production releases and subsequent support activities
- Ability to work in large scale, high volume, real-time JEE environments and large scale integration projects
- Experience of AWS Cloud Services Advantageous
- Knowledge of Oracle, WebLogic and JBoss application servers
- Enterprise messaging JMS, MQ etc.
- Performance testing and tooling
- Oracle 10G and 11G databases
- Knowledge of agile development
- Full delivery lifecycle exposure
- Relevant IT certification a bonus
- Background in Telco business domain would be a distinct advantage
To find out more please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.