Work for a prestigious technology and consulting company that delivers high-value solutions to accelerate business growth.
They consult, analyse to create experiences to modernize and digitize to help their clients adapt and transform the way they do business.
You work as part of a global team and have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries.
Be part of the innovation to bring enabling technology to clients that allows them to move their business forward.
What you will be doing
- Designing and Developing custom and complex solutions using Java and other programming languages
- Partnering effectively with client project teams
- Managing the project software delivery lifecycle
What experience you'll need
- Commercial software development experience using Java.
- A background in Banking/Financial Services and/or Software Consulting experience.
- Service oriented architecture development.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong understanding of DB technologies and SQL.
- Skilled in interpreting and applying technical data.
- A logical mind that enjoys using technical know-how to problem solve
- Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence.
- Curiosity with an ongoing desire to develop and learn
What would be nice to have but not essential
- Experience with messaging technologies,
- Understanding of CI/CD principles.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar.
- Experience with multiple database technologies (RDBMS or NoSQL).
- Knowledge of Web UI technologies (including Angular/JQuery).
- Experience of working in client-facing environments.
For all the finer details please send your CV to Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.