The ideal candidate would be technically rounded, with skills ranging from core design and development to implementation and post implementation support. The candidate must be professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as they will be customer facing.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Integration Technical Leadership and Guidance.
- Develop high quality software components to meet client requirements participating in large and small development teams using traditional and agile delivery techniques.
- Implementing change requests to existing systems taking ownership of the full end-to-end delivery process.
- Delivery of high quality software to test and support of test cycles
- Delivery of high quality software to production environment
- Lead and participate in production releases and subsequent support activities
- Responsible for solution design, Quality Assurance, maintaining system configuration information and production of software related documentation.
- Estimation and planning of large scale projects and play lead role in bid preparation.
- Designing highly scalable, secure solutions.
- Provide coaching of more junior team members.
- Demonstrable years of experience working with the following technologies: Spring Framework, Web Services, Hibernate, JSP development, JSF or other MVC architecture.
- Good knowledge of EJB, JTA, JMX, JDBC technologies.
- Strong Maven and Ant Build experience.
- Extensive experience in requirement analysis, technical documentation and design skills.
- Extensive experience in requirement gathering, functional documentation and UML skills.
- Extensive experience in Distributed Software Engineering (e.g. REST/JSON, SOAP, SOA, CORBA)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in RDBMS and SQL on at least one commercial database,preferably Oracle 10G and 11G databases.
- Experience in web services development (e.g. Apache CXF, Apache Service Mix)
- Experience of at least one source code management system (e.g. SVN, GIT, Visual SourceSafe)
- Experienced in working with Cloud technologies, specifically AWS.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Java Application Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Software Developer in test
Location: Croydon, London
Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Location: London, England