Senior Procurement Manager (IT)
We are looking for a Senior IT Procurement Manager to join the Procurement team within our client's Commercial department.
Working in their state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks they offer to their employees, on top of a competitive salary, car allowance, great benefits and exciting work at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
- Manage the performance of your team, driving high attainment by setting stretching and challenging objectives. Continually review these and provide feedback on an ongoing basis
- Manage resources appropriately. Hire the right people with the right attitudes and ensure the mix of permanent staff and contractors is appropriate
- Be a true service provider - understand your customers needs and encourage your team to deliver a great service internally and externally
- Conducting commercial review for each SoW to mitigate and manage commercial risks
- Work with technical / project teams to lead commercial reviews and create / lead competitive processes
- Create tenders and lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes and ensuring you represent the strategic requirements
- Draft and award supplier contracts with support from internal Legal and external legal outsource supplier, as required
- Take ownership of resolution of contractual disputes
- Ensure contractual governance / approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon
What we are looking for:
- Strong commercial and procurement experience within the IT Services category.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Good understanding of contract law and contract management experience
- Supplier management skills and experience
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) or another relevant professional qualification
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Product Manager / Product Owner (Insurance)
Location: Berkshire, England
Warehouse Administrator (Mandarin)
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: Up to £13 per hour
Mandarin speaking Marketing Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: competitive market rate