|Job Title:||Senior IT Graphic Bid Designer/Bid Design Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Senior IT Graphic Bid Designer/Bid Design Consultant/Graphic Designer (IT Graphic Bid Specialism) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, in a long term project, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Bid Designer with proven experience working within a sales and account environment, with IT industry experience related to the delivery of competitive tenders and pitch support for sales teams in developing presentation slide decks.
- Must have experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies;
- The successful applicant will be a specialist Senior Graphic Bid Designer with extensive experience of supporting bid teams in developing exceptional materials for bid tender submissions. This is a hands-on design role, leading other designers to produce visual elements for winning tender submissions.
- A thorough understanding of the IT industry, terminology, tender process and insight into Shipley scoring is crucial in order to deliver creative, compliant and compelling bid solutions.
- An understanding of Public Sector procurement / OJEU processes and procedures / Frameworks will be a clear advantage together with a confident grasp of the sales cycle.
- The successful applicant will be used to working on multiple tenders and will have a strong corporate portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a delivery agency in a senior bid team role, preferably as a team or creative delivery lead, with experience of having worked in a deadline-driven and high-profile role.
- This Bid Designer role requires a candidate who can take ownership of the day to day bid design, ensuring each bid is in line with the win strategy and overall theme of the bid. You'll also work on ad-hoc design projects for the wider design team.
- Story-telling - leading the visual narrative - working on co-branded strategic creative solutions that respect our brand and that of our customers
- Track record of work winning design processes resulting in measurable commercial success.
- Creative and capable of producing professional, impactful visual designs within brand guidelines for sales and marketing purposes.
- Strategic thinking - design and implementation of creative strategy, directing the production to ensure business requirements are met. Show courage and conviction in your work.
- Customer focus - a commitment to continuous improvement
- Understands IPR, copyright and governance compliance
- Context-based design - you can analyse requirements, consider all stakeholders and then design relevant to business need
- Agile working - determine the right approach for the team to take and evaluating this through the life cycle of a project. Consider innovative ways of working to achieve the right outcomes. Ability to work at pace in a competitive sale and bid environment
- Bid and sales support - Look 'n' Feel, Exec Summaries, diagrams, provocations, presentations (PPT). Information graphics. Datasheets / Whitepapers/Fliers/Brochures/Exec Summaries
- Strong creative background having worked in corporate or agency environment delivering to corporate clients
- Advanced level skills in all the current major Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office 365 applications. (PC)
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Bid Manager (Security Clearance Required)
IT Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,PMI,Pension
Technical IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
IT Procurement Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
IT Technician (Security Clearance required)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rates