Job title: Senior IT Engineer
Location: Kings Cross, London
Our client, a leading telecommunications company is looking for a Senior IT Engineer with extensive experience in Linux to support its multinational team based in Kings Cross London.
· SRE of cloud platform. Guarantee the security operating of OS instances in cloud platform. Analysis the performance problem and provide solution for the OS.
· Formulate operating system standards and specifications for the cloud platform, and introduce new operating systems and versions. Design and plan the overall HA architecture of the cloud platform, and implement relevant specifications.
· Continuously pay attention to business technology development and best practices, and promote the implementation of new technologies and solutions based on the actual situation.
· Design automatic O&M solutions for massive OSs on the cloud platform and develop automated tools and platforms to improve O&M efficiency.
· Major in CS, EE, IT, or related major or related work experience.
· Have rich host O&M experience. Have a proficient command of Linux kernel core dump analysis, kernel optimization, and Linux system customization.
· Either of the following:
o Be proficient in at least one script programming language, such as bash, perl, python.
o Be proficient in Go and Java development languages.
Professional knowledge requirements:
· Good experience working with Kubernetes and related technologies.
· Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing production-grade Kubernetes-based platforms.
· Deep understanding of container primitives and experience containerizing applications.
· Experience of O&M LSF (Job Scheduler)
· Have a proficient command of Linux operating system management and Linux kernel operating principles.
· Have a proficient command of Linux system performance analysis and performance optimization.
· Have a proficient command of at least one host virtualization technology ((vmware, xen, KVM, hyper-V))
· Have a proficient command of at least one script programming language, such as bash, perl, and python.
· Have a basic command of distributed software-defined storage (such as VSAN, Ceph, GlusterFS, and Amazon S3) and traditional storage (SAN, NAS, and SAN switch)
· Be familiar with TCP/IP, VX-LAN, SAN, and NAS.
· Preferred certificate
o Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
o Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: London, England
Deskside Engineer (Dublin)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
SOLARIS ENGINEER - REMOTE WORKING - PERMANENT
Location: London, England
Salary: £50000 - £51000 per annum
Digital eCommerce Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Build Delivery Manager - Site Builds - Telecoms
Location: South West England, England