|Job Title:||Senior Internal Comms Manager - Strategy (Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Internal Comms Manager - Strategy
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in an Agile, Collaborative and Customer Driven environment. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Internal Comms Manager - Strategy to join their People Team on an interim basis, based out of the companies HQ in Berkshire.
In this role, you will be taking people on the journey as the client evolves as a business, and build excitement about the 'big stuff' they are doing. Working with the change team, the centralised view will be briefed in to this area and central messaging created, to ensure they support their people through changes that affect them.
- Manage complex subjects, create comms plans and deliver creative comms
- Able to manage complex subjects, create comms plans and deliver creative comms.
- Stakeholder management
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5 years plus internal comms experience.
- Experience of leading a small team to deliver engaging internal communications.
- Experience of turning complex topics in to engaging content.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders to translate strategic intent in to clear and simple communications
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.