|Job Title:||Senior Installation Engineer - AC/DC and BTS|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who have cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions exclusively designed for the Mobile Tower industry that provide real-time tower insights and boost tower performance. We are looking for a Tower Infrastructure/Energy Specialist who can bring deep knowledge and subject matter expertise from having previously worked in tower energy and power infrastructure management roles.
This position is remote working with fortnightly/monthly get togethers and great benefits on offer such as a bonus scheme and share options.
The successful candidate will quickly become the Subject Matter Expert in power electronics for both the current solution and planned improvements and work with stakeholders all across the organisation: Technology, Service Implementation and Delivery, ongoing Customer Analytics and Customer Success, Marketing.
What the role will be doing:
- Define the strategy for delivering tower energy efficiencies navigating the complexity of our client's site power infrastructure connectivity as well as site power supply and management environment; create a detailed understanding of the power matrix and algorithms necessary for the operation of a mobile site.
- Own product specifications and definitions for any hardware and software components linked to main types of site power and/or operational equipment utilised on mobile sites and which solution needs to work with to deliver client optimizations
- Lead requirements, solutions and process definition for all technical site equipment (hardware, software, PLC) integrations and when required installations at customer sites to ensure that opportunities and limitations are clearly maximised or accounted for by the company in its platform build and operations.
- Continuously explore ways alongside Technology, Customer Success and Marketing teams to leverage existing hardware and/or software (monitoring/switching) components to improve functionality, standardise rollout strategy, minimise site risk and productize solutions; investigate and define ways of standardising hardware/software layers deployed by customers to allow for standard rollout regimes.
- Actively support sales and pre-sales activities to define site equipment integration or implementation solutions to customer objectives. Be part of the Delivery Groups oversite in the design authority ensuring that all requirements meet site operational needs.
- Be the centre of competence for 3rd part engineering standards and operating procedures, including training, site security and safety, and representing installation resource needs to project managers. Building an effective rapport with 3rd party engineers and management to facilitate a flexible and effective installation service.
What experience is needed:
- Extensive experience in site power or infrastructure engineering in Telecoms (MNO or Tower Co).
- Power/electrical qualification and equivalent practical experience.
- Solid knowledge of end-to-end mobile tower hardware solutions, including software powering the hardware and the effect this has on other site dependencies
- Ability to oversee other engineers work on such sites to ensure compliance with standards and safety.
- Highly conversant with electrical / power calculations and inter dependencies.
- Ability to work in a team, at the same time, a self-starter, driven and self-motivated.
- Excellent communicator with great customer-facing skills - a customer pleaser that wins customer trust and heart. Stakeholder management skills.
- Grounded, at ease with rollup sleeves but with the ability to think and operate strategically when required.
- International experience would be desirable.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Corporate Governance & Compliance Manager/Company Secretary
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Technology Recruitment Manager - IT, Cloud, Digital, Engineers
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,Health,Pension
Recruitment Consultant - Corporate Functions & / or Technology
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,PMI,Pension
Executive & Admin Assistant
Location: London, England