|Job Title:||Senior Infrastructure Design Manager/Tower/Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN MANAGER
READING / HOME
The Senior Infrastructure Design Manager is a key role within the Tower and Network Services team reporting to the Head of Infrastructure Design and will play a key role supporting the challenges of Infrastructure asset management across the entire lifecycle from initial requirements gathering through to decommissioning.
The Senior Infrastructure Design Manager will drive forward the passive infrastructure site design principles and guidelines for us and our shareholders. Support the Tower and Network Services and Infrastructure and Deployment Service teams' objectives in meeting our shareholder's needs. This spans the entire product and solution lifecycle from initial technical assessment through technical trials and ongoing support once rollout of Infrastructure services commences through to ensuring that the lifespan is understood.
Ensure that the requirements of the Shareholders strategic intent are captured and addressed through provision of Design Standards and development of appropriate solutions.
Other responsibilities of the Senior Infrastructure Design Manager include
- Work with our Shareholders and provide clear leadership to our chosen vendors and suppliers to ensure adequate site design guidelines are in place; including architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, DC power and product quality thresholds.
- Leadership of the passive infrastructure design authorities to;
- Liaise with internal suppliers / customers to ensure that a modern, cost effective, focussed and relevant Cell Site infrastructure Product Portfolio is maintained.
- Work with Operations, Deployment and Property teams to identify causes of failures due to site design issues and develop appropriate tactical and strategic solutions.
- Review site design related safety guidelines and best practices to ensure designs comply with safety standards. Be an advocate for Safe By Design and ERIC for the whole design life of the installation.
- Assess impact of new products and design changes on existing mechanical, electrical and environmental infrastructure on site
- Champion new solutions and innovations that can benefit the network
- Support New Production Introduction from initial concept, scoping projects, vendor RFx, FOA and ready for deployment
- Support Procurement teams with site design solutions requirements and technical specifications and professional advice
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, drive continuous improvement and learning
The successful Senior Infrastructure Design Manager will have:
- University/College degree or degree calibre preferably from Structural or Mechanical Engineering background.
- Cellular site Infrastructure design,
- Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 and its application to a Mobile Network roll out.
- Project delivery and its impact on the design processes.
- site acquisition and implementation processes.
- New Product Introduction
- Whole Lifecycle management
- Standard office 365 toolset
To apply for the Senior Infrastructure Design Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Manager. Mobile Telco /Cell Site Infrastructure Design
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Electrical Design Engineering Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Electrical Design Authority - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Service Transition & Design Managers x 2 - BSS / OSS
Location: Reading, Berkshire