Senior Information Risk Advisor
Basingstoke - Hybrid
*security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled Senior Information Risk Advisor to join their team in Basingstoke
We are looking for a Senior Information Risk Advisor to provide support to manage and deliver cyber risk activities across a global infrastructure service. Your role will involve:
- Conduct formal risk assessments and develop a secure by design approach that supports the service.
- Undertake security impact analysis of changes to the service.
- Author Security Risk Impact Assessments (including amending review cycle comments).
- Manage and maintain the Security Risk Register and the production of Residual Risk Statements.
- Engagement with the Customer SMEs to agree acceptable risk levels across the service that remain within the agreed risk envelope.
- Provide cyber risk advice to working groups.
- Enable an effective relationship between the security team and the wider programme to support the delivery of the project obligations.
- Experience in information risk management with broad exposure to security architecture in public sector IT.
- Knowledge of cyber security threats and exploitation methods.
- Experience of common Risk Management Frameworks inc ISO27005, NIST RMF and their application.
- Understanding of security control frameworks inc NIST CSF, 800-53, ISO 27002
- Hold minimum SV clearance.
- Effective inter-personal skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Ability to work alone whilst under pressure.
- Enthusiastic team player with a proactive approach.
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.