|Job Title:||Senior Incident Response Manager - Cyber Security|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Work for the world's largest broadband communications company and be part of their exciting Pan-European expansion.
This is an opportunity to lead the cyber security incident response and resolution team, along with Cyber security incident management.
This role will also be responsible for bringing in and implementing new methodologies for incident detection and network defence taking the global security operations centre to the next level of cyber defence.
Great salary on offer with benefits that include the following:
- 15% Bonus
- Excellent pension which is up to 20% (matched up to 10% employee, 10% employer)
- Private Medical, Life Assurance, Dental
- Ability to buy/sell holiday along with 25 days holiday and your birthday of too
- Many more discounts across the group
What will the job be doing
- Leading in cyber security incident resolution, taking an incident though the full life cycle.
- Writing complex reports around security incidents and presenting outcome and learnings to management .
- Leading the threat hunting and attack path mapping programs.
- Managing and developing a small team of capable security professionals.
- Being able to understand complex IT environments with a broad range of knowledge around networking, system administration, database platforms and develop defensive methodologies around likely methods of attack.
- The role will be predominantly Mon-Fri office hours, although some out of hours support is envisaged.
- Closely working with the analyst team.
What do you need for the job
- Incident report writing and previous experience of working in a Cyber Security Incident Response role.
- Proven people management and team development
- In depth knowledge of technical security systems, security architecture, security technology, and associated penetration testing and Security Event Management methodologies.
- Identification of malware types, infection methods, providence and objective of the malware. This will also require extraction of IoC's and TTP's.
- Experience of other security technologies & defences such as Firewalls, Snort, Bro, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) monitoring and custom rule creation (YARA), TCP/IP Networking, WireShark, TCPDump, Netflow analysis.
- Sandboxing technologies such as Cuckoo and Malware reverse engineering IE IDA Pro, ole debugger (both static and dynamic analysis required), and a good understanding of REMnux.
- In depth knowledge of Cyber Security Methodologies including the Cyber Kill Chain, Mitre Att&ck Framework, NIST.
- Knowledge of SIEM products (IE ArcSight, Nitro, Q-radar, Splunk)
- Understanding DFIR toolsets (e.g. Volitility, SIFT Workstation) memory and file system analysis, and attack vectors.
- Knowledge of Data Protection (GDPR) and its role within a business.
If this of interest please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Infrastructure Test Analyst/Engineer/Tester
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Senior New Business Manager - RPO / MSP (Recruitment)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Bonus, Commission, Parking, 25 days hols, PMI
Senior Developer (SAFe/IaaS/Public Cloud/HCI)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Infrastructure Architect - DataCentres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire