|Job Title:||Senior Health & Safety Programme Lead|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Senior Health & Safety Programme Lead
6 Month Contract
Interim position for a Senior Health and Safety Consultant to lead on all Health, Safety & Quality initiatives running for major engineering client.
We're looking for an experienced HSQE Leader, with experience of managing teams, resource planning, and setting clear objectives and deliverables for internal and external resources.
You will also be able to show experience of:
- Developing a clear and actionable roadmap, in order to deliver short and long term goals.
- Operationalising the roadmap and consultancy recommendations.
- Developing a cohesive HSQE team, with clear objectives, processes, RACI and collaborative efforts across functions.
- Leadership of 3rd party service providers & oversight of deliverables
- IT Systems strategy and road map in relation to HSQE
- Stakeholder management and influencing at Senior Management Team level.
If this is the type of leadership role you have experience of and are ready for your next assignment, please apply here, and we can provide more information for shortlisted applicants.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.