|Job Title:||Senior Full Stack Developer - Typescript, Node JS & React|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Great opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer, working for a company that has the first analytics and AI solution exclusively designed for the mobile network industry, that provides real-time tower insights and boosts tower performance, reducing costs, carbon emissions, and wastage. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they look to build out their ambitious analytics and intelligence platform, accelerate their growth, and establish being the market leader in this field.
They use AI, IoT, and other cutting-edge technologies to collect and analyse huge amounts of data about mobile network sites, their components, and their power usage. The platform takes control and optimises site behaviour (reducing CO2 emissions by 50%), identifies anomalies, and makes recommendations on how to manage and upgrade the site for peak efficiency.
The role is fully remote working with fortnightly/monthly get together's and great benefits on offer which includes share options and upto a 20% bonus scheme.
What the role will be doing:
We're looking for an experienced full-stack developer with experience of Typescript and React to join a new in-house software team. You'll be building distributed services for our backend platform and implementing gorgeous front-end user experiences to use them. You'll have the opportunity to help build a platform that uses modern data, AI, and UX best practices to help network operators reduce their impact on the environment, remove their reliance on diesel, and make their networks sustainable. As this is an early team hire, you'll be able to bring your knowledge of best practices, set up processes and culture, and have your contributions make immediate recognisable impact.
Experience of telecoms is not essential, and we're not precious about technology stack.
Some examples of projects you'll have the opportunity to tackle:
- Designing and implementing the full-stack of a sophisticated analytics platform for tower time-series data with high scale requirements (some of our clients have hundreds of thousands of towers)
- Designing and building operational infrastructure to support deployment of the platform on client networks
- Researching new ways to reduce power usage at sites
- Modelling physical hardware virtually to create virtual test-beds
- Implementing a process to build-measure-learn rapidly on customer UX
- Develop new visualisations and analytics for high-data density use-cases
- Experiment with new statistical/ML approaches to meeting customer needs
- Integrating with client systems, both legacy and modern
- Significant full-stack experience with Typescript, modern HTML/CSS, and SPA front-ends
- Experience with one or more common back-end and front-end frameworks
- Architecture skills: designing scalable, robust, maintainable, and extensible distributed cloud systems for high data density applications
- A passion for learning: perhaps AI/ML, perhaps high-scalability, perhaps high quality software development processes
- Experience with testing methodologies and automation frameworks
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Fullstack .Net Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Senior Project Manager-
Fullstack Developer - C#, .Net core, Azure
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Senior Partner/Vendor Manager - Telecoms
Location: South East England, England