Project People have partnered with a leading business in the travel and leisure industry in the search for an outstanding individual to join their team as Senior Front End Developer. In order to apply, you must have:
- Extensive experience of front end web development
- Experience of setting and coding to front end development standards
- Experience of CMS and building large scale web solutions
- Experience or knowledge of version control systems (preferably GIT) and team workflows
- Ability to break complex projects down into achievable tasks to reach the project goals
- Organised and structured in your work
- Confident communicator, who is resilient to pressure, whilst remaining calm and clear-minded
- Keen interest in the latest front end development techniques and frameworks
- High level of attention to detail and a passion for delivering outstanding work considering accessibility, usability, performance and creating the overall end user experience
- Demonstrates behaviours and attitudes which are exemplary to the rest of the team/office.
Please get in touch ASAP.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.