|Job Title:||Senior Finance Specialist|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Tim Shepherd|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Pricing on competitive bids / ACCA / Pre-contract environment / RAID
This role is responsible for creating Customer pricing for bespoke IT services on competitive tender opportunities. The role is also responsible for the internal business case (P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow) for the client based upon the proposed pricing and terms and conditions.
Primary customers will be the bid team responding to Account or Customer requirements, with some opportunity for in direct relationship with the external Customer.
- Ownership of Customer Pricing and other Financial requirements that input to Bid Proposals being submitted to Customer competitive tenders
- Ownership of financial business case, including P&L creation and presentation through internal governance reviews
- Financial management of non-standard low risk transactions and decisions.
Individuals working at this role level would typically work on deal opportunities in the range of 5m-€30m Total Contract
- Lead the finance work-stream on all deals under support in order to shape deals that meet the Customers objectives whilst maintaining best possible financial outcomes for the client
- Work alongside other virtual bid team members, across multiple functions such as Sales and Solution Architects, to respond to Customer requirements and input to high quality Proposals
- Understand the Customer Financial Requirements and the Solution/Service is proposing through. Comprehension of customer issued documentation
- Use corporate financial models to:
- Consolidate Cost inputs
- Review and challenge the cost base to ensure alignment to solution & pricing
- Apply appropriate financial adjustments in line corporate policies
- Create pricing using applicable mechanisms
- Generation of P&L's and financial presentation for internal governance reviews that:
- Accurately reflects the financials for each Business Line involved
- Articulate the status of key Financial Terms and conditions at each bid stage
- Production of external Customer pricing documentation that is:
- Compliant to customer requirements
- Aligned to internally governed position at each stage of the bid
- Offers creative and innovation pricing solutions to solve customers' financial challenges
- Input to text responses within proposals that relate to financial requirements
- Business Analytics - Data manipulation, financial modelling
- Stakeholder management across all levels in the organisation and subject matter experts
- Exemplary time management with ability to excel under pressure and support multiple bids in parallel
- Tenacity and emotional resilience to maintain focus through challenges and barriers
- Ability to Influence management decision making to optimise sales growth
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK&I alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Windows Engineer - Wintel - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
SENIOR SYSTEMS DELIVERY MANAGER (Salesforce, Azure, AX, O365)
Location: Oxfordshire, England
PMO Manager - PMO - P30 - Swords - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: Car Allowance, Bonus and Benefits