|Job Title:||Senior Finance Analyst - Permanent|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Finance Analyst - Supply Chain
About The Company
My client, based in the Berkshire area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their Finance & Accounting Team to help them maximise value, whilst reducing costs across their Supply Chain Division. You will get the opportunity to come on board and learn about their two best in class logistics partners, who ship over 1.5million devices to our customers each year!
They trade approximately £10million worth of tech per week and want you to work with closely with their Supply Chain team to make sure they never miss a beat and consistently drive through creative ways to maximise yields and optimise value. So if you're a strong business partner who has the ability to network with senior stakeholders, then they would love to invite your creative flair, analytical mind and collaborative nature to join our Supply Chain Finance team!
About The Role
As the Senior Finance Analyst you will own the relationship with key members of the Supply Chain Management Team, collaborating with both Finance and Business Stakeholders to provide proactive and concise commercial analysis and insight to make the best, cost effective decisions whilst still maintaining a high level of service to the Customer.
This role sits within the Customer Business Consulting Finance Team, which supports the Customer Directorate. Responsible for all aspects of trading, including customer acquisition, retention, wholesale & base management and is therefore front and centre of their growth ambitions.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager - Supply Chain, this role provides commercial support to the team that ensures they keep a lean and efficient logistics & inventory position whilst still being able to deliver their Customer promises, maintaining a high level of service in the most cost effective way possible.
You will need to really get under the skin of the operational areas you support, to be confident in presenting financial information to senior stakeholders, taking responsibility for the Supply Chain Management financials across the areas you support and driving through commercially focused initiatives with the Supply Chain Team ensuring all cost targets are met. Early visibility of any risks and opportunities is vital and ongoing review of potential cost savings should be second nature.
It is essential you have a collaborative nature, working across both Commercial Finance and Customer, alongside being passionate about new IoT trends, products and brands. Innovative technology is the future and with them, you will be in the know about the upcoming tech on offer, from 4k Handsets to Pro Tablets and exciting new connected and smart devices.
- Finance Business Partner for all aspects of Inventory & Reverse Logistics, providing commercial guidance and support to key stakeholders in these areas.
- Ownership of financial reporting and KPIs, specifically including stock provisions, disposals, write offs, inventory reviews and intake / inventory forecasting.
- Attend monthly operational reviews at our returns partner.
- Own the quarterly forecast process / annual budget for Inventory & Reverse Logistics, challenging all cost assumptions to ensure best value and present back for signoff with senior Supply Chain & Finance stakeholders.
- Build and maintain key relationships with Supply Chain, Finance and cross-functional teams.
- Own the Customer cost savings tracker (across all Customer) with a focus on Supply Chain Management cost savings (ChOpCom).
- Support the Senior Finance Manager with ad hoc finance and commercial requests from Supply Chain and Finance teams as required.
- Process consolidation/improvement to optimise all aspects of Inventory & Reverse Logistics commercial management and review.
Skills & Experience Needed
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified.
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience of interfacing with commercial teams.
- Report writing and presenting to a senior management audience.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment.
- A drive for continual improvement and exceptional stakeholder support.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior QA Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Quality Assurance Manager (Full-time or Part-time)
Location: Berkshire, England
Programme Manager - Infrastructure Deployment
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Cleared* Datacente (Migration) Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Mandarin speaking business Operation associate
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate