We are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers based in Berkshire. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
This is a demanding role that requires a self-motivated and ambitious individual with a pro-active and delivery focused attitude. You will have great attention to detail and take pride in delivering accurate, clear and consistent outputs. You'll be comfortable managing both timetabled deliverables and ad hoc urgent requests. In a continuously changing environment, a flexible approach and excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
What does the role involve?
- Finance Business Partner for all aspects of Inventory & Reverse Logistics, providing commercial guidance & support to key stakeholders in these areas.
- Ownership of financial reporting & KPIs, specifically including stock provisions, disposals, write offs, inventory reviews & intake / inventory forecasting.
- Attend monthly operational reviews at our returns partner.
- Own the quarterly forecast process / annual budget for Inventory & Reverse Logistics, challenging all cost assumptions to ensure best value & present back for signoff with senior SCM & Finance stakeholders.
- Build and maintain key relationships with Supply Chain, Finance & cross-functional teams.
- Own the Customer cost savings tracker (across all Customer) with a focus on SCM cost savings (ChOpCom).
- Support the Senior Finance Manager with ad hoc finance & commercial requests from Supply Chain and Finance teams as required.
- Process consolidation/improvement to optimise all aspects of Inventory & Reverse Logistics commercial management & review.
The type of person we are looking for.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified.
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
- Experience of interfacing with commercial teams.
- Report writing and presenting to a senior management audience.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment
- A drive for continual improvement & exceptional stakeholder support.
Please apply now if you are interested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.