Senior Enterprise Sales/Account Manager
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, the United Kingdom
Our client, a leading player within the telecommunications arena provides a wide range of international service offerings within fixed (voice, leased line data services etc) and mobile. Thanks to its extensive partnerships with major global operators, their voice and data services can reach every corner of the globe.
Due to continued expansion, they are now recruiting for a Senior Enterprise Sales/Account Manager to join their offices in London.
- Identifying and developing new accounts to help the business gain greater market share.
- Accomplishing sales and margin target by selling IT products and services such as IPLC, MPLS VPN, IP Transit, data centre and IT integrated solutions in the region assigned within Europe and Africa.
- Working closely with internal and external parties to organise various components needed to initiate, run and conclude sales projects by following sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Develop and construct good resources for providing services and products for our company;
- Build and maintain effective good relationships and a high level of satisfaction with direct decision makers of clients;
- Be involved in the development of new products and services for satisfying demand from clients;
- Be responsible for all relevant issues within the Account Manager Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines;
- Propose working process for approaching clients and selling services of our company;
- Fulfil all working targets set by your line manager and write your weekly report.
- Strong relevant experience and skills in sales and project management, ideally focusing on enterprise business within the IT and telecom fields.
- Knowledge of IT and telecom products and services.
- Demonstrable experience in sales of telecommunications equipment or IT services.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written). Any other language skills a plus.
- Degree educated highly desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.