|Job Title:||Senior Digital Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Senior Digital Analyst
Hybrid - Reading/Home
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Digital Analyst to join our growing Digital Analytics and Insights team with focus on shaping the strategic direction of the new team, embedding industry best practice to enable impactful digital analytics. The framework you deploy will be responsible for analysing how traffic to our co.uk / Apps performs, assessing user behaviour patterns to identify improvement opportunities to inform and enhance our KPI's.
You will own hands on technical delivery of core self-serve digital reporting, interpretation of trends and communication of results and insights.
Other Responsibilities of the Senior Digital Analyst include:
- Shape the strategic digital analytics framework through engagement with the business, aligning to commercial objectives and case studies that highlight value.
- Undertaking website / app, campaign, and customer analysis to evaluate success and deliver insight to drive optimisation programmes.
- Development of interactive visual dashboards to monitor the health of our digital products.
- You'll be an expert in advanced web analytics methods to extract reasons behind performance drops and surface opportunities for growth.
- To develop pro-active and innovative analysis which can be used as the foundation for incremental improvements in sales growth, cost reduction and experience enhancements.
- Determine most important KPIs to track aligned to commercial objectives.
- Communicate analysis results, adapting your style to suit different audiences needs and understanding.
- Work closely with digital implementation team and product teams to create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data is captured for analysis.
- Translate data into visualisations, metrics, and goals, synthesizing complex, and ambiguous information in an accessible way for all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate compelling storytelling; an ability to tell a complex narrative clearly to influence the audience to act on it.
- To support the Digital Analytics and Insight team in embedding and fostering best in class tools, systems and processes.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest news, innovations and trends in web analytics, user experience and technology.
The successful Senior Digital Analyst will have
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- Proven experience in web analysis, online commerce, or related fields.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics, specifically Adobe Analytics & Adobe Launch.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools, preferably Tableau.
- At ease working with complex data sets applying strong technical coding skills in Python / R / SQL to develop analytical solutions.
- Experience in UX analytics tools, e.g. Content Square, Decibel, Clicktale etc..
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success.
To apply for the Senior Digital Analyst please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.