What the role will be doing:
Reporting to the Core Systems Delivery Manager, we are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join us, on an interim basis, to assist with the move away from monolithic architecture styles to a modular framework focused around an API/micros-services approach within the Azure cloud platform.
As an experienced senior DevOps engineer, this role requires you to be hands-on with development, building and deploying micro-services for our new integration platform. This new platform will be built using microservices exposed via an Azure API management gateway.
This role will encompass the use of a broad range of Azure based technologies underpinning the company's bespoke in-house systems which cover core sales, reservations, operations, marketing, commercial and financial aspects of our business and operates over multiple offices based in the UK and US.
What experience is needed:
- Experience in software development, ideally with a background in C#
- Experience in a senior DevOps role
- Solid experience of Azure DevOps and Azure cloud platform
- Experience with building and managing highly automated, secure and highly available micro-services
- Experience building and maintaining software in a serverless environment
- Strong knowledge APIs and API management tools
- Strong advocate of Agile methodologies
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Azure DevOps.
- Working knowledge of popular open source technologies and cloud services (swagger, API, redis, mongoDB)
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Oracle Apex Developer/Technical Consultant
Security Cleared* Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: City of London, London
Security Cleared* Developer (Kubernetes/MicroServices/Docker)
Business Development Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England