Do you want the opportunity to work for one of the largest and well know companies in the world?
You'll be continually learning and have an eye on the tech coming over the horizon.
Great benefits on offer which includes on-site parking and the opportunity for some remote working.
Your key responsibilities as a Senior Devops Engineer will include;
- Support and troubleshoot complex micro-service based environment(Haproxy/Nginx loadbalancing)
- Improve monitoring and performance measurement tools (Stackdriver, Solarwinds, New relic etc.)
- Configure continuous integration pipelines for deployment containerisation
- You will focus on solving difficult problems with scalable, elegant and maintainable solutions.
- Create, build and deploy automation and orchestration tools in various scripting languages (Ruby, Bash, Python or Perl)
- Foresee potential incidents before they arise and implement mitigation strategies and future counter measures.
- You will ensure resilience, capacity, performance, repeat-ability, security, scalability, alerting and a proactive approach to monitoring of the Swarm platform.
- You will be proactive in your approach to collaboration with end users and other stakeholders, whether locally or remote, to ensure Swarm platform meets the needs of the end user.
- You'll have practical experience working with Git, Jenkins, Ansible and Chef to create a release automation pipeline from development through to live.
The ideal Senior Devops Engineer will have;
- Deep experience (3 years +) in our Tech stack: Linux, Google Cloud Platform, SDK, Puppet, Shell/Bash, Ruby/Python, Web Servers (NGINX),Logstash/Kibana/ELK
- Deep experience (3 yrs. +) in Networking, security and encryption (TCP/IP, Loadbalancing, DNS, Firewalls, SSL/TLS, CSOC protective monitoring technologies)
- Databases (Percona, Mongo, Elastic Search or alternative)
- Continuous integration for developing applications (Jenkins, GIT, Nexus, Artifactory or alternative tools)
- Working knowledge of Linux internals with a depth and breadth of technical expertise in system administration including configuration, troubleshooting and engineering solutions.
- Hands on experience in performance tuning of Linux OS (CentOS) and identifying bottlenecks such as disk I/O, memory, CPU, network issues
If this sounds like the next Senior Devops Engineer for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)