Role: Senior DevOps Architect
Location: Dublin/Republic of Ireland
Length: Permanent Role
A leading global IT company are looking for a Senior DevOps Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
As DevOps Architect you will have an in depth knowledge and understanding of development, configuration and release management.
You will be a skilled collaborator and have the ability to consult competently with customers to drive business benefit via DevOps and provide trusted advisor services.
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least 7+years' experience in Applications Architecture.
- BSc in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Physics, Mathematics or General Engineering discipline.
- Understand and have produced outcomes based upon DevOps common processes and tooling (e.g. Version Control Tools, Build Tools, Configuration Management Tools, Cloud Computing and Storage, IT Ticketing)
- Experience of participating in Bid Teams desirable.
- Value and understand the business benefits that DevOps brings to customers.
- Understanding of the common challenges of organisations adopting DevOps.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal, and can consult with both technical teams and business teams as necessary.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.