Senior DevOps Engineer
6 months +
Bracknell or Basingstoke & Home working
My client has an urgent requirement for a DevOps engineer.
- A demonstrable understanding of the full Software Delivery Life-cycle
- Has experience working closely with IT Operations, IT Development and IT Service teams to promote DevOps culture.
- Experience in working closely with customers
- In depth understanding of continuous integration, continuous delivery, software configuration management, version control and release management.
- Experience in provisioning cloud environments
- Kubernetes Administration (preferably if Certified KA)
- Linux including CentOS
- VMWare vSphere
- Version control solutions, specifically git
- DevOps methods (integration & automation)
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment tooling such as Jenkins/Drone/Gitlab
- Collaboration tooling such as Atlassian toolset
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Database technologies such as Postgres and MariaDB
- Working within Scrum, Kanban or Lean methodologies
A national security clearance is required for this role. Ideally candidates will hold a high level of clearance currently - candidates not holding this level of clearance may be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared DevOps Consultant/DevOps Design Engineer
Location: London, England
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Remote, Global
Security Cleared* DevOps Consultant
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Redhat Engineer - Ansible - Security Cleared, Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire