|Job Title:||Senior Developer (SAFe/IaaS/Public Cloud/HCI)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience of working & in-depth knowledge around Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), as well as Agile Behaviours and Culture
- Experience of the following: IaaS, Public Cloud, Hyper Converged Infrastructure, Enterprise Scale Migration experience, Devops
- Experience of producing automated deployment and testing scripts.
- Knowledge of REST software architecture
- The successful applicant will be working in a new delivery team responsible for the build, implementation and support of a new IaaS Infrastructure, as well as other key services through to BAU, within both new and established Data Centres
- Excellent customer facing experience
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.