|Job Title:||Senior Developer - Progress Into A Solution Designer/Architect|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
This is a great opportunity for a Developer to progress into Solutions Design and then a Solutions Architect role and work with Microsoft Stack technology (Azure, .Net, C#, SQL) and Salesforce.
Development experience of the Microsoft stack. NET, C# , SQL & Azure would be desirable, but other languages can also be considered such as Java and C++.
This company are undertaking a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in technology and the role represents an exciting development opportunity to join the Technology team.
Great benefits are also on offer with a fantastic working environment.
What the role will be doing:
- Working closely with the development and engineering teams to design and deliver solutions which are aligned to the overall Enterprise Architecture
- Solution design and architecture deliverables will span across Applications, Integration, Data and Infrastructure. In depth knowledge and experience is not required within all 4 domains
- The role will be part of the governance and review process assisting colleagues by creating/providing policies and patterns which will help inform the design and development processes
- The role will also be part of designing and ensuring the strategic roadmap and all architectural standards for the organisation
- The role uses the overall Enterprise Architecture approach together with technology trends/direction, industry insight and business understanding to create solution approaches, architecture definitions and solution designs
What experience are we looking for:
- Development experience of the Microsoft stack. NET, C# , SQL & Azure would be desirable but other languages can also be considered such as Java and C++
- The passion to want to develop further into a design/architecture role
- Proven track record of delivery and working across all technology domains.
- Development experience across Business Applications and ideally Integration and Data
- Commercial understanding
- Track record of technology change delivery
- Innovation for business outcomes
- Good understanding of applying security by design principles and patterns
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Systems Software Developer
Location: Blyth, Northumberland
Microsoft SQL BI Developer
SQL BI Developer
Solutions Designer/Senior Developer
Location: West London, London
Microsoft SQL BI Developer (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/MDX)