|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Great role working for a young technology start-up bringing state-of-the-art Natural Language capabilities to market with a portfolio of innovative solutions.
They are focused on the ways in which this technology can be put to use solving problems in both a business and social context and are particularly excited about the potential of Machine Learning in complex customer service operations.
What the role will be doing:
Work on some exciting new projects to continue scaling the development team. You will be an integral and leading part of this team from day one. You'll be instrumental in the design and development of platforms working with the wider team and directly with customers to build an incredible experience. You'll own your work, to build, test and iterate quickly.
- Design, code, and manage automated test scripts, continuous builds, and deployment. Create modern and responsive layouts from designs and messaging provided by the creative team
- Develop new features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes in existing code
- Self-document development processes, conduct peer reviews, and give actionable feedback. Architect, design, develop, and assist in the development of applications to support
- internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Collaborate with a team of developers to design end-to-end, industry-leading systems and solutions. Rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Research and develop new web and mobile technology applications to improve user interface
- Help build the organisation, lead, mentor and coach the less senior team members
We're looking for a communicative, experienced engineer who takes pride in producing slick applications which are easy and fun to use, built upon logical, simple and effective solutions to complex issues.
- Knowledge of React, NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL and Apollo is a plus.
- Product mindset: take pride in building beautiful, slick applications that are easy and fun to use
- Driven self-starter who wants to take ownership for a new project. Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft, is keen to take
- part in product discussions and cares about helping the team deliver
- Understands the demands of working in a start-up on lean, agile projects - must be self-driven and able to work remotely, without assistance and with little supervision
- Cloud platform experience (AWS / Azure)
- Knowledge of client-side single-page applications using modern frameworks like React
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills along with unit/integration testing experience
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior ETL Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Application Developer Lead
Location: Swords, Dublin
Senior Java Developer - Remote
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Theale, Berkshire