We are looking for self-motivated Developer to join our new delivery team responsible for the build, implementation and support of a new IaaS Infrastructure and other key services through to 'business as usual' within both new and established Data Centres.
This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. Key to this role is the aptitude to embrace a Scaled Agile Framework delivery where everyone is empowered, accountable and driven to deliver value to our customer. Some travel to parts of the UK and be expected to travel and work at other client locations for short periods as and when needed.
- Teams are made up of varying skills and experience and therefore, whatever you're currently level of experience, with the right aptitude to deliver via Agile, this role will provide you with the ability to broaden your skill-set working with the latest technologies to deliver to the customers requirement and the wider business benefits.
- This role requires close customer engagement working as a collaborative team across all aspects of delivery and into live service via a Devops approach rolling features/capability through delivery and into 'business as usual'.
- You will have the opportunity to work across all elements of this project, building your technical competence, client facing and team leading skills.
- SAFe 4+
- IaaS \ Public Cloud
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Enterprise Scale Migration
- Produced automated deployment and testing scripts.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- vRealise Orchestrator
- Service Tooling will probably utilise API calls so REST software architecture knowledge
The successful candidate will need to be security cleared but candidates not holding this clearance will be considered.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.