|Job Title:||Senior Designer, Policy Control & Traffic Management - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Senior Designer - Data Core - Policy Control and Traffic Management
Contract - Berkshire - Telecomms - ASAP
Senior Designer required with design experience in packet core, traffic, data rating/charging, PCRF/PCEF, DPI.
- Leading Mobile Telecoms organisation are looking for someone that has a customer focussed approach to lead the design of the platform, solution and service capabilities within the Data Core Design team. This will be specifically, in support of the Mobile Data Traffic Management capabilities, features and capacity enhancements, including leading/supporting the definition of architecture and architecture roadmaps, leading/supporting the definition of system or solution or service requirements, recommending technical vendor selection and driving solution and architecture implementation within the EPC, IMS and Service Layer domains.
- As a key member of the Policy Control and Traffic Management sub-team within the overall Data Core Design team you will be able to ensure that your design, associated development and HW/SW delivery approach is focused on `best in class End-to-End (E2E) customer focused system/solutions.
- You will adopt a close 'tightly coupled' working relationship with Managed Service Partners to enable you to better co-ordinate and lead the design and delivery of high quality, highly scalable and cost effective solutions in line with products and marketing business and customer focused requirements.
- Should have a proven track record of architecting, designing and integrating Mobile Data Traffic Management systems, solutions and services within Data Core, Service Layer and Mobile Internet domains in order to realise Products and Marketing 4G and 5G data service requirements.
- The candidate will lead the Traffic Management technical design including: solution architecture, functional & non-functional requirements capture and definition, high-level/low-level design, installation, platform integration, deployment, configuration, test verification/validation, capacity engineering and support to Transfer To Operations (TTO).
- The candidate will be required to liaise and work with cross functional delivery teams and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) within the CTO organisation and external vendor organisations to enable 'timely' and quality deliveries of Traffic Management Solutions.
- The candidate should have a proven track record operating within multi-vendor, mobile network environments and possess extensive knowledge of 3GPP, EPC, IMS, Service Layer or Mobile Internet networks, architectures and associated protocols (e.g. Diameter, RADIUS and LDAP).
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.