Senior Designer - NEM Software
We are partnering with a leading blockchain organisation called NEM Group.
NEM Group's purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize their blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, NEM will help make collective ambitions real. They are pioneering blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In early 2021 NEM is launching the Symbol public blockchain.
As a Senior Designer at NEM Software, you will be responsible for bringing design solutions to life. You will help define our brand identity for our existing and emerging product lines; oversee all design elements (from conception, to final delivery) for our content and media; and use your strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure we stand out from the crowd.
At NEM Software, we build real-world applications that help realize the promise of blockchain. We are a multicultural startup of dreamers, designers and developers that create disruptive technologies that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation. We move fast, fail fast, and dream big.
NEM Software is not for everyone. We work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; we keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold ourselves accountable in our mission. We move as a one team; we underpromise, and over deliver. We're customer obsessed, and pride ourselves on our transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team
- Work across multiple platforms of the organization, including our UI/UX, Graphic Design, Marketing and Product to ensure our brand and products have a unified design voice.
- Review the work of junior designers and give constructive feedback and mentorship.
- Work with business development and marketing to understand design needs, and help generate ideas to communicate complex concepts to clients.
- Work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and UI/UX Designer to solve complex design problems in the blockchain industry.
- Create marketing materials and content (including pitch decks and product decks) for our company, brand, and products.
- Design and develop original visual content, where needed.
- Fluent in English.
- At least four (4) years of design experience in the industry.
- Excellent communication skills - both written, and oral.
- Be comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Be comfortable working with a geographically-diverse team.
- Be familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- A strong knowledge-base of common design tools, including the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong knowledge-base of common design principles and theories.
- A strong eye for aesthetics and visual details.
- A portfolio of design projects that demonstrate your proven experience in the industry.
- A Master's degree in a design-related field.
- Strong management skills and proven experience in the FinTech, digital finance, or blockchain industry.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Solution Designer - Permanent Role
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Senior Data Scientist
Location: Remote, Europe
Senior Project Manager(Security Cleared)
Location: Croydon, London
OSS Senior Manager - CEM & NRM - Telecoms
Location: Reading, Berkshire