|Job Title:||Senior Design Engineer - Policy Control & Traffic Management|
|Salary:||PAYE Daily rate - Umbrella Company|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Senior Design Engineer - Policy Control & Traffic Management
Ongoing Contract Opportunity
Senior Design Engineer - Policy Control & Traffic Management - working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading, this is an ongoing contract opportunity.
As Senior Design Engineer - Policy Control & Traffic Management, you will be working within a key team responsible for the full end to end development of the Service Layer and Data Core Domains. My client are looking for a self-motivated Architect / Senior Design Engineer to lead the delivery of Traffic Management associated solutions for the Core Network. You will be responsible for supporting Mobile Data Traffic Management capabilities, features and capacity enhancements, including leading the definition of architecture and architecture roadmaps, recommending vendor selection, defining system/service/solution requirements and driving implementation within the EPC, IMS and Service Layer domains.
This is a key role within the business, liaising cross functionally across the business, translating business requirements into technical requirements for vendors and architectural teams.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record operating within multi-vendor, mobile network environments and possess extensive knowledge of 3GPP, EPC, IMS, Service Layer or Mobile Internet networks, architectures and associated protocols (eg Diameter, RADIUS and LDAP)
- Strong knowledge of associated Mobile Data Traffic Management technologies and solutions (ie Traffic Detection Function, Deep Packet Inspection, Policy & Charging Enforcement Function, Service Function Chaining etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Traffic Shaping, Tethering Detection and Enforcement, Traffic Steering/Diversion, Content Control and Internet Watch Foundation.
- In-depth technical knowledge of the 3G MPC, 4G/LTE EPC, and Mobile Internet networks, architectures and services
- Experience as a Mobile Communications and E2E Systems Engineering/Service Design or Design Authority
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.