I am recruiting for a Senior Deployment Coordiantion Manager to work for my client, a leading mobile telecommuncaitions company based in Reading.
The contract on offer will be for an initial 12 months and it is offering an attractive daily rate.
The successful person in this role will have -
§ Responsibility to review all Deployment site upgrade plans and determine where either alignment or resequencing of activities can be realised to maximise efficiencies and minimise disruption.
§ Management of Deployment Change and Governance function
§ Extensive interaction with internal and external teams to coordinate and gain approval for Deployment Changes or resequencing.
· Ability to understand and manipulate complex and changing site deployment data
· Ensure5the business meets its Governance and Coordination responsibilities
· Management of the Deployment Function Change control Process
· Management of the Demand/Change/Release cycle of deployment.
· Working with Project Managers both internally and externally to identify all planned activities on sites across numerous 'live' programmes
· Highlight potential risks to programmes and mitigate as necessary, ensuring clear understanding by shareholders and stakeholders
· Seek agreement from stakeholders to bring planned works/budget forward or defer works as necessary to realise efficiencies
· Awareness of changes to site lists or specific site requirements and accommodate as part of the co-ordination activity as required
· Responsible for the integrity of data in the site co-ordination tracking tool.
§ Managing multiple and ambiguous requirements
§ Minimise disruption due to misaligned data sources
§ Seek shareholder agreement to align activities including pull forward or deference of budget/programme
§ Clear communications across several stakeholders to ensure activities are executed as agreed and delivered 'right first time'
§ Clear communications across several stakeholders
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior UX Designer
Location: W. London, London, England
Managed Workplace Senior Architect (Microsoft/SCCM/AD/Citrix)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Senior Office 365 Architect (Exchange/Sharepoint/Azure/AWS)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior O365/Office 365 Architect (Exchange/SharePoint/Cloud)
Location: England, England
Openstack Senior Solutions Architect - AWS, Cloud
Location: S. E. England, England