|Job Title:||Senior Delivery Manager - Build/Site/Power/Telecoms|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who have cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions exclusively designed for the Mobile Tower industry that provide real-time tower insights and boost tower performance. We are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager with experience of delivering mobile infrastructure projects.
This is a pivotal role that will work with key stakeholders across the organisation and customers, leading the solution strategy to deliver energy efficiencies that have a real positive impact regardless of the tower infrastructure complexities that need to be navigated. Great benefits on offer including stock options. The role will also be mainly remote working.
What the role will be doing:
- Responsible for the delivery of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of the shareholders with customers internationally and successfully deliver passive infrastructure to the design and quality standards.
What experience is needed:
- Experience of delivering large scale infrastructure projects within a telecoms/mobile/Power environment.
- Experience of managing projects that have involved electrical knowledge re power sources, batteries, generators, solar/hybrid etc to power towers/mobile sites.
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders along with strong experience of managing 3rd party suppliers.
- International experience of managing these types of projects would be highly desirable.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Commercial Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Broadband Product Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Communications Specialist - External
Location: Berkshire, England
Teleco Solution Architect
Location: Swords, Dublin
IT Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,PMI,Pension