|Job Title:||Senior Delivery Manager (Acquisition/Site/Deployment)|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Work for a leader within the telecoms industry that offers a flexible working policy and is based in a great location just seconds from Reading Train Station.
Great culture and working environment along with salary and benefits to include car allowance and a bonus scheme.
You will be working across all functions in the Deployment process i.e. Acquisition, Property, Legal Property, Landlords, Agents, 3rd party service providers and Deployment teams to drive delivery of new sites/upgrades for 5G readiness.
Experience required for the role:
- Able to deliver against organisational goals. Displays delivery leadership through effective structures; processes and procedures.
- Good understanding of RAN processes and cross-functional dependencies.
- Natural ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders.
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition, Legal, Deployment).
- Experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms/Mobile/Power
Location: North West England, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile, Towers, Energy
Location: South East England, England
Location: Berkshire, England
Developer Program Manager
Location: London, England
Portfolio Demand Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland