Senior Data Quality Analyst - Permanent
We are looking for a Senior Data Quality Analyst to join our busy and dynamic DPD team. MBNL's mission is to create maximum value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost. Therefore accuracy, availability and quality of data is critical to achieving this mission.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
In this newly formed position, the Senior Data Quality Analyst will play an integral role in driving the increase of data quality in a fast-paced and dynamic telecoms environment where quality data has become a primary focus of the business and its shareholders.
- Develop a suite of data quality scorecards that help us to increase our awareness of data quality and identify high value data initiatives
- Identify the root cause of data quality issues and work with stakeholders and Data Management colleagues to resolve
- Identify a standard process for dealing with data issues from identification to resolution
- Support the definition of a governance framework and administrate appropriate forums
- Develop education tools and documentation to support our stakeholders
- Support the delivery of the Data Management communications plan to help establish a cultural change in how data is perceived and managed at MBNL
- Work collaboratively with MBNL, EE/BT, Three and the supplier eco system to establish and drive best Data Quality practice
- Experience in driving the improvement of data quality in an enterprise data governance or data management team
- Knowledge and expertise in one or more Data Governance or Data Quality tools (e.g. Informatica, Erwin, Collibra, EDQ etc)
- Experience in delivering data quality initiatives that have provided tangible efficiencies or business value
- Outstanding interpersonal skills so you are regarded as credible, knowledgeable and a positive representative of the Data Management Team
- Knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies and principles
- Experience of motivating, monitoring and improving performance of internal and external stakeholders in roles such as Data Steward and SME
Nice to Have
- Varied and detailed knowledge of one or more Data Management areas such as Data Migration, Document Management, Metadata Management etc
- Quality/compliance knowledge of mobile or fixed network technologies
- Understanding of the network technology lifecycle
- Knowledge of the telecoms industry and the challenges it faces with regards to data.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Developer (SAFe/IaaS/Public Cloud/HCI)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior New Business Manager - RPO / MSP (Recruitment)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Bonus, Commission, Parking, 25 days hols, PMI
Security Cleared* Infrastructure Test Analyst/Engineer/Tester
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Infrastructure Architect - DataCentres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire