Work with the latest cyber security technology and be part of a global broadband communications company.
You will be part of a team responsible for monitoring, investigating and managing security incidents in the UK and across Europe.
If you want to stand out in the crowd of cyber security, this global company encourages the security team to get themselves known within the industry attending forums and events.
Make your mark, by presenting your findings and making recommendations at senior management level and a wide range of stakeholders, in the context of improving security.
What you will be doing:
The purpose of the role is to maintain the vulnerability management solution ensuring that all assets in scope are scanned for vulnerabilities, on a scheduled basis and that the findings are available at all times and understand the requirements of the business and constantly evolve the vulnerability tools to meet this demand.
- Broader overall security related responsibilities as part of a cutting-edge security team.
- Operate a vulnerability management tool to the agreed KPI's.
- Take personal responsibility to continually improve the capability of the vulnerability management tool.
- Provide direction to the vulnerability analysts and GSOC for activities related to vulnerability identification, mitigation and remediation.
- Deliver tangible results in decreasing the number of vulnerabilities via patching or remediation to the agreed SLA's.
- Maintain a set of metrics across the estate and provide reports to senior management about the exposure in terms of active vulnerabilities and the risk they pose.
What will you need for this role?
- Experience of working within a large enterprise vulnerability management program.
- Experience of working in CERT, consulting or military environments preferred.
- Practical experience with Splunk on a large enterprise level.
- In-depth understanding of running large enterprise systems and penetration testing.
- Using scripting languages such as Python to write code to assist in investigations.
- Experience in presenting findings and making recommendations at a senior management level.
For more detailed information please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Threat & Vulnerability Analyst - Cyber Security
Location: South East England, England
Security Administration Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Security Specialist (Telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Network & Security Architect/Consultant -ICA/CPNI/Firewalls/SCA
Location: Warrington, Cheshire