Senior Consumer PR Manager
My client is a fast growing and rapidly expanding UK Mobile Operator, who have some impressive growth plans in place for the next few years. They have opened up an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Consumer PR Manager to join their Berkshire based team on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a world class PR programme that will help us achieve our ambition of becoming a best loved brand.
- Working with other marketing disciplines and corporate affairs colleagues to develop and deliver cut-through PR consumer campaigns on time and to budget, whilst ensuring seamless integration with the social media programme.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of PR campaigns and activities. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results and track growth.
- Support the Head of PR & Social to define and allocate the budgetary requirements for PR campaigns and activities.
- Creative storytelling, responding to media requests, device and industry announcements, maintaining relationships with the media and supporting on crisis & issues.
- Driving innovation in PR and delivering true differentiation v our competition.
- Experience in managing/developing big PR consumer campaigns. Big budget PR campaigns.
- Managing big events and media relations around this.
- Big budget consumer PR campaigns.
- Mixture of in-house and agency
- Experience managing agencies.
- Solid stakeholder management skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.