Senior Code Lawyer
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Competitive Salary package
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Code Lawyer to join a Code Programme team for one of the UK's major telecom organisations. In this role you will actively play a part in shaping the telecommunications industry and perhaps even make new law.
Working closely with the Head of the Code Programme, the Code Team, the wider business and a team of Code Litigation Lawyers, you will have the chance to play a vital role in managing, steering and providing practical and commercially astute legal, strategic and litigation advice and will take a lead role in driving, leading and supporting on key cases on the Electronic Communications Code in the Upper Tribunal and in some cases the Higher courts such as the Court of Appeal.
For this role you should have:
- Extensive litigation experience in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Knowledge and experience of Old Code (Telecommunications Act 1984) and New Code (Digital Economy Act 2017), acquiring rights/land using Compulsory Purchase principles
- Professional qualification to practice English law (e.g. solicitor/FILEX)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to engage across a business effectivley
- Strong ability to manage a high caseload, to prioritise and juggle competing deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply for the role here, or send your CV through to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.