|Job Title:||Senior Citrix Engineer - Citrix - Cork|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
Senior Citrix Engineer - Citrix -Cork
A global IT Solutions provider based in Cork are currently looking to recruit the services of an experienced Senior Citrix Engineer for 24 month rolling contract.
- At least 15+ years of related work experience; a bachelors in a related field is preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in Information Technology with an emphasis on IT Infrastructure and/or Systems Administration Required.
- 7+ years of experience with Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, and Netscaler ADC Required.
- Citrix CCA certification preferred.
- Must have experience supporting VMware ESXi environments.
- Must have experience configuring, troubleshooting, and supporting Citrix policies and user management tools.
- Citrix CCE-V (Citrix Certified Expert Virtualization)
- Citrix CCA-N (Citrix Certified Associate Networking).
If this role seems like a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond including your up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or email via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Managed Workplace Senior Architect (Microsoft/SCCM/AD/Citrix)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, E. of England, England
Salary: Competitive Salary