A global technology and telecoms organisation, set within fantastic offices in London, are looking for a Senior Campaign Manager on a contract basis to work and manage creative agencies and to create award winning campaigns.
- Originate and deliver outstanding marketing communications across multiple channels (social, digital, advertising and more)
- Drive strategic campaign development as well as manage tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables, using insights and customer intelligence to execute end-to-end campaigns
- Support the UK Marketing Director with all elements of campaign creation and deliver, from initial agency briefs, pitches campaign creation to delivery
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure all teams are informed of up and coming activity
- Lead t he UK Product launches to achieve strong improvements and brand consistency TTL
- Engage with carriers on joint marketing activity ensuring a strong brand presence
- Financial management of project budgets ensuring tight management of project funds, making cost savings without compromising quality of deliverables
- Liaise with procurement and WEU Region Marketing to expedite project roll out
- Build and forge effective relationships with all creative agencies to ensure project delivery
- Substantial consumer facing experience ion Campaign Marketing, preferably in consumer electronics, telecoms or FMCG. Agency or client side experience is also beneficial
- Ability to create compelling consumer facing communications
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great coordination, networking and communication skills
- Knowledge of the telecoms/tech market is desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.